____________________________________
Second thing is I am going to start work tomorrow and I am not even ready or settled verbally and mentally to do a good job.
Thirdly I can't help but say, when one could control their emotions well especially during a downfall, bumpy hill, you will actually find beauty through this all. Trust me, I know well enough what the chemistry of emotions could do to a person. Especially if one's emotions runs wild, its all hell break loose. But if one could control their emotions, it is like a soft rainbow.
I always hope for a better day tomorrow. I always try to live the best of today.
With my neglection and avoidence to specific areas in my life, I really do hope tomorrow I would be able to start to get back on track.
I use to say maturity does not depends on your chronological age. I think maturity now is also about expectations to experiences and exposure.
I just now currently, this is not me.